Los Angeles, CA
November 19, 2017American Sports Centers - Anaheim
From the creators of The Color Run comes Soul Pose, the Happiest Yoga on the Planet! Do YOUR kind of yoga at one of our indoor yoga sessions. Body paint, confetti and new friends are always in full supply. Our all-level yoga sessions are fun for everyone — from experienced yogis to someone who has never set foot on a mat.
Join The List to stay informed and get first access to tickets
Participant KitEach registration comes with a Yoga Mat, Embroidered Towel, Namaste Bracelet, and Confetti Pack.
Hey, I’m Amber! I found yoga when I started working in CorePower Yoga’s retail department. I quickly fell in love and completed a 200-hour teacher training and Yoga Sculpt training (through CorePower Yoga, of course). Yoga has given me the greatest of gifts — newfound confidence, humility, and a love of connecting with other people. As an E-RYT I strive to support, uplift, and inspire those around me through yoga.
Five fun facts about me:
1. I love, love, love to travel and experience other cultures!
2. I’ve played soccer since I was 11 years old and still play in a women’s league every Sunday.
3. I have two French bulldogs named Penny & Bohdi and they are the cutest!
4. I LOVE all things peanut butter, especially in combination with chocolate.
5. I sell LipSense in my free time.
I’m Carolyn — nice to meet you! I started my yoga journey in early 2013 when I was in search of ways to complement and change up my boxing/kickboxing routine. I soon found myself on my mat more often than not. The pull that kept me returning to yoga was not only the physical practice, but the mental release. I completed my 200hr yoga certification through CorePower Yoga in 2014. I am known for my energetic and robust personality that translates into my teaching and class style. I always encourage my students to explore their practice with a playful mindset and an open heart.
5 fun facts about Carolyn:
1) Peanut butter is life. I will eat it with anything.
2) I like burnt bagels and will purposely leave them in the toaster longer.
3) I am afraid of roller coasters and heights. I cried real tears on Disney's Tower of Terror. End of story.
4) I have no retention of song lyrics. I will make up my own and sing them.
5) My creative outlet = scrapbooking!