Los Angeles, CA
From the creators of The Color Run comes Soul Pose, the Happiest Yoga on the Planet! Do YOUR kind of yoga at one of our indoor yoga sessions. Body paint, confetti and new friends are always in full supply. Our all-level yoga sessions are fun for everyone — from experienced yogis to someone who has never set foot on a mat.
Join The List to stay informed and get first access to tickets
Participant KitEach registration comes with a Yoga Mat, Embroidered Towel, Namaste Bracelet, and Confetti Pack.
Carolyn started her yoga journey in early 2013 when she was in search of ways to complement and change up her boxing/kickboxing routine. She soon found herself on her mat more often than not. The pull which kept her returning to her yoga practice was not only the physical practice, but the mental release. Carolyn completed her 200hr yoga certification through CorePower Yoga in August 2014. She is known for her energetic and robust personality which translates into her teaching/class style. She encourages her students to explore their practice with a playful mindset and an open heart.
5 Fun Facts
1) Peanut butter is life. I will eat it with anything.
2) I like burnt bagels and will purposely leave them in the toaster longer.
3) I am afraid of rollercoasters/heights. I cried real tears on Disney's Tower of Terror, end of story.
4) I have no retention of song lyrics. I will make up my own and sing them.
5) Creative outlet = scrapbooking!