October 14, 2017Travis County Expo Center
From the creators of The Color Run comes Soul Pose, the Happiest Yoga on the Planet! Do YOUR kind of yoga at one of our blacklight yoga sessions. Body paint, confetti and new friends are always in full supply. Our all-level yoga sessions are fun for everyone — from experienced yogis to someone who has never set foot on a mat.
Event Guide Coming Soon
Want to earn free Soul Pose tickets AND help your fellow Soul Pose Yogis? Volunteer for any session and get a free registration for another session of your choice! PLUS get a bonus t-shirt while you’re at it!
Participant KitEach registration comes with a Yoga Mat, Embroidered Towel, Namaste Bracelet, and Confetti Pack.
Hi, I'm Andie!
I'm a E-RYT-200 and a passionate instructor with 1300 plus hours of teaching experience, specializing in Power Vinyasa. My classes encourage the cultivation of breath and strength through fluid movement and focus. Yoga is where I find balance in mind, heart, and body. My practice helps me to become a better person and I teach to inspire others to do the same.
Some random facts about me...
· I was born and raised in Montana, and grew up hiking, fishing, and being a Tomboy
· I spent almost 7 years living abroad in Spain and Mexico
· I have a twin brother that I think resembles Harry Potter (I love Potter)
· My favorite food is cheese, especially if it’s accompanied by a little wine
· My ideal job would be teaching yoga all over the world and traveling to new places