October 14, 2017Travis County Expo Center
From the creators of The Color Run comes Soul Pose, the Happiest Yoga on the Planet! Do YOUR kind of yoga at one of our blacklight yoga sessions. Body paint, confetti and new friends are always in full supply. Our all-level yoga sessions are fun for everyone — from experienced yogis to someone who has never set foot on a mat.
Want to earn free Soul Pose tickets AND help your fellow Soul Pose Yogis? Volunteer for any session and get a free registration for another session of your choice! PLUS get a bonus t-shirt while you’re at it!
Participant KitEach registration comes with a Yoga Mat, Embroidered Towel, Namaste Bracelet, and Confetti Pack.
Hey, I’m Andie!
I’m a passionate E-RYT-200 instructor with 1,300+ hours of teaching experience. I specialize in Power Vinyasa. My classes encourage the cultivation of breath and strength through fluid movement and focus. Yoga is where I find balance in mind, heart, and body. My practice helps me to become a better person and I teach to inspire others to do the same.
5 fun facts about Andie:
1. Born and raised in Montana. I grew up hiking, fishing, and being a tomboy.
2. I spent almost 7 years living abroad in Spain and Mexico.
3. I have a twin brother that I think resembles Harry Potter (and btw, I LOVE Harry Potter).
4. My favorite food is cheese. Especially if it’s accompanied by a little wine. ;)
5. My ideal job would be teaching yoga all over the world and traveling to new places.
Hey there, I’m Jay!
I’m a master trainer in the field of Body Movement. I taught in universities throughout the country for over 13 years before I joined the CorePower Yoga team in 2011. I also specialize in theatrical and screen movement for actors as a stunt Coordinator and Fight Choreographer. Being in such a physically-demanding profession requires complete trust in mind-body connection and physical awareness in space, so I focus on the well-rounded strength and agility of human anatomy. I want to share my love of yoga and its mental and physical connection with everyone. I believe everyone can find their true potential just by challenging themselves to try!
5 fun facts about Jay:
1. I grew up in northern Minnesota in a town of 500 people.
2. I lived in Chicago for 14 years. For 9 years I was an award-winning bartender in the nightlife scene!
3. I have been completely lit on fire while doing stunt work.
4. Pizza will forever be my guilty pleasure. ;)
5. I’ve seen Madonna in concert over 9 times.